Here are some pictures of our grads in Japan
[fbalbum url=”″ limit=”4″ shape=”2″ size=”60″]

Teach English in Japan w
Population:  127,333,002  Capital: Tokyo  Currency: Yen  Languages: Japanese
Teaching English in JapanMore Information on Japan: Much of Japan’s land is unsuitable for residential or industrial habitat. This forces people to live in about 20% of the actual land space and allows for many cities to have populations of over 1 million. Tokyo has a population of 8,535,792. You will find large, modern cities with much to do, see, and experience such as great shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Coastal areas offer stunning beaches and, of course, there are plenty of activities on Mount Fuji.

Japan Tokyo Skyline

Japan is an epicenter for electronic, automotive, and financial business and always has a demand for English teachers. Positions can vary from schools to private schools and business positions that pay extremely well.

The average salary is 225,000 to 250,000 JPY, the average cost of living is 150,000 – 160,000 JPY and vacation time is typically paid. Accommodations are sometimes included and health care is typically provided with teaching positions.

For more information about teaching in Japan and becoming an overseas English teacher contact TESOL Training International.

ECC / TESOL Training International Partnership

Requirements: University Degree and Global TESOL College Certificate
Monthly Salary: 250,000 JPY
Typical Contract: One year
High Hiring Season: All year round
Teaching Hours/Week: 25-40
Private Tutoring: 1,700 -5000 JPY /hr Y
Accommodations: Sometimes included
Airfare: Sometimes included
Health Care: Included
Holidays: Paid
Visa: Included a Certificate of Eligibility required; usually employer-assisted. To get Japanese working visa ESL teachers can apply as an Assistant Language Teacher or an English Language teacher. Degree is required. Those who do not have a degree and are between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply for a working holiday visa which enables you to work for up to one year.
Income Tax: 5-30 %
Exchange rate: $ 1 US = 81 JPY
Important Notes: If you do not have a University degree and are between the ages of 18-30, you can apply for a working holiday visa which enables you to work for up to a year.

joytalk_logo & TESOL Training International
is the official recruiter for Joy Talk Japan!